Thursday, March 14, 2013

Club Hotel RIU Ocho Rios review











The first hotel we stayed at was the Club Hotel RIU Ocho Rios. It was in November 2011, my first time visiting Jamaica before moving here, so I was pretty excited. We only stayed there for 2 nights. It was a good stay. I was really impressed with the site and installations. The breakfast buffet was amazing, loved everything about it. Lunch was ok but supper was a deception. If you don’t have a reservation in one of their other restaurants…you are stuck at the buffet and there is nothing really tasty there. The beach was nice but you are being harassed by the Jamaicans on jet-skis wanting your money for a ride, a guy was also IN THE WATER trying to sell me cigars and things like that. We slept fine even if the fire alarm rang at some point during the night but I remember falling asleep right after that. We had a front ocean room on the highest floor, the view was wonderful and the room was really clean! RIU is a great all-inclusive chain with hotels in other city of Jamaica as well as in other countries. Overall I would rate this hotel 7 out of 10. 















No comments:

Post a Comment