Sunday, March 24, 2013

A friend from Canada!!!


OK, I am really EXCITED!!! I have a visitor this week….yes and a very special one!! A first FRIEND from Canada finally booked a stay with us in Jamaica. One of my best friends! I have a lot of things planned for her! After visiting Kingston (you only need one day really…haha), we will go on a road-trip to NEGRIL. Awww beautiful Negril, I haven’t been since last November with my parents! This will be my first time driving the 5 hours it takes to get there. I hope everything will go well. But it should, I mean, I already did the hardest part to Ocho Rios a few times now. And a road-trip like this is always fun with good company!!


Everytime we have some visitors, I rent a car from Island Car Rentals to drive around Jamaica. I usually take the 4x4 Suzuki Vitara but this time we’ll try the small Toyota Yaris to see if it can get the job done for a cheaper price. We will be staying at the SuperClub Rooms on the Beach – right on the famous 7 Miles Beach. And since it is not an all-inclusive, we will get the chance to eat at some great spots, my favorites on the cliffs, Rick’s Café and the RockHouse! I’ll come back with tons of reviews and stories for you guys! Have a great week!!


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip Isa, review ALL the bars please :-)

    -Pierre

    ReplyDelete